Thursday, April 23, 2009

i was RIGHT!!!!

. Thursday, April 23, 2009

OKAY! this is Ronaldo the intern, the sidekick, or whatever Lambert and Drei calls me, my first post, YAHOOOOO for me!

earlier today, I announced on my so called "segment" of "birthdays today", that today (April 23) is Angel Locsin's birthday and that she is now 23. weeeeellll.... I WAS WRONG. :(((
A caller called (so redundant) and corrected me, according to him; Angel Locsin is infact 26. well "CALLER". YOU.ARE.WRONG. ANGEL LOCSIN IS NOT 26. SHE IS IN FACT in EFFFFFFFIN FACT 24!! AND THIS TIME MY SOURCE ISNT WIKEPEDIA, I got it straight from ABS-CBN they posted it in their news site abs-cbnnews.com. aaaaaaaand! I was only a day (not a year) off because I researched late last night (april 22) and obviously by that time Angel was still 23, take that nutscack!

but anyway the show was fun, for those of you who didn't had the chance to share us the littlest thing that people do that you find annoying, you can still post your replies on the topic here.

make it a habit to tune in to The Morning Show w/ Ronaldo and his sidekicks Lambert and Drei. Monday to Thursday 6-9am, We are SUMMER'S MOST REFRESHIN, JAM 88.3!

FTW! FLY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment